Wisdom of the Week
The Martini tee may or may not have had an inspiration. However, if it did, it would have definitely been from the wisdom of the great Laker, Rick Fox. Furthermore, here are 10 wisdomly quotes for the week curated from some of the greatest celebrity minds like ever!
1) "You don't want to get me started about apple martinis and the affect they have on my lovemaking. I might just throw you down and make some love to you right here and now." - Rick Fox
2) "There are three things I look forward to over weekends: naked fridays, naked saturdays, and naked sundays."
- Robert Downey Jr.
3) "Sometimes rabbits, like turn me on. I don't know why." - James Franco
4) "Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff." - Mariah Carey
5) "If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?" - Donald Trump
6) "When you make music or write or create, it's really your job to have mind-blowing, irresponsible, condomless sex with whatever idea it is you're writing about at the time." -Lady Gaga
7) "My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body." - Also Donald Trump
8) "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." - Brooke Shields
9) "If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come he made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
10) "They misunderestimated me." - George W. Bush